A: You can have more than one mobile site as a registered user. The number of mobile sites within one account is not limited.
A: New registered TagTag users will create their first mobile site with the help of a wizard after signing up for an account at TagTag. Only registered users can create their own mobile sites.
For creating a new mobile site you have to login to your account.
(1) In the my.TagTag console in the section of "My Mobile Sites" choose the "Create new mobile site" link.
Enter a name for your mobile site.
The name of your mobile site must be at least three (3) characters long, may contain numbers (0-9) and lowercase letters (a-z), hyphen (-) but no spaces.
By selecting the "Check availability" link you can check, if the name you have entered for your mobile site is available. You will be notified if your desired mobile site name is already taken and you will be able to enter a new mobile site name.
When deciding about the name of your mobile site you should consider to make it as short as possible, to make it easy to type on your mobile phone keypad and let it be meaningful and related to the content of your mobile site.
(3) Enter a short description of your mobile site. It will be used in my.TagTag console as a description of your mobile site and other users may find it helpful in their search. Make the description short and clear and let it describe your mobile site accurately.
(4) Choose a category for your mobile site. Only choose relevant category that describes your mobile site content and purpose.
(5) As next you can choose which services on your mobile site will be available right now.
(6) If you are unsure about which services you need, choose a predefined site we created for you.
Whether you will select the services available on your mobile site or choose a predefined mobile site, you can edit your mobile site later in my.TagTag console and add or remove the services.
(7) Click the "Go >>" button to create your mobile site.
(8) Next you will find a confirmation message about creating your mobile site displayed at the bottom of the screen.
(9) You can proceed to my.TagTag console where you can manage your account.
(10) Or you can start editing your mobile site with the online mobile site editor.
A: The URL address of your mobile site at TagTag is http://tagtag.com/"site_name" (where site_name stands for the name of the mobile site).
A: To access your or any other mobile site at TagTag type in the following URL address into your mobile phone http://tagtag.com/"site_name" (where site_name stands for the name of the mobile site).